Friday, January 19, 2007

You get what you give

Whenever you start something new you are going to get some level of negative criticism from your "peers."

It always amazes me that people who are supposed to be your friends and/or family will try to chop you down whenever you try to change. Even if it's a positive change. I don't think it is always a conscious decision on their part. It's like it's built into out DNA.

Think about it, have you ever said anything like, "Oh, so-and-so started exercising, that'll never last."? Sure you have, I do it. But I often catch myself and think, "why did I just say that? I actually hope they stick with it and reach their goals."

As you go about your day really keep track of any negativity you are spewing into the world, because it will come back around to you. And you don't want that.

Stay positive, feed other's your positive energy, and the universe will give you more and more in return.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home