Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No bank breaking!

In my wandering through the health and fitness articles online today I saw something that caught my eye, probably because I just wrote an article about a similar topic myself that appeared in the Norwich Bulletin today.

The article was about how to, "buy a home gym without breaking the bank."

Here's a way, buy a mirror, and look in it.

I'm so funny.

Seriously though, people need to get off this mindset they MUST have equipment to exercise. Sure, some equipment is cool and fun to mess around with. I own all kinds of exercise equipment, but nothing that needs to be plugged in or costs an arm and a leg.

All you need is your mind, body, some space and gravity.

Reprogram your mind into thinking there is no excuse to not exercise. There is no excuse to be lazy just because you don't have access to exercise equipment. No excuse.

You may not like to hear it, but deep down you know I'm right. In my article I wrote to think back to gym class because it's a great place to start. If you have absolutely no idea how to get started then give that a try, think back to gym class (or give me a call.)

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home