Thursday, January 04, 2007

"Plus-size America"

I was flipping around on the TEE-VEE last night and I caught a bit of one of those gossip entertainment shows. Apparently there's a big celebrity feud between Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell (I have no idea if I spelled that right.)

My first reaction, like most of us, is who cares?

Then I heard Trump calling Rosie a "fat slob." Well, he's right. But should he say it? I don't know. But I guess if you're a billionaire you can pretty much get away with anything, just as long as it's legal. And sometimes not-so-legal.

Anyway, I went online and was reading all the back-and-forth banter between them and I thought it was kind of funny.

On that show they said, "Should Trump apologize to...(and I quote) 'plus size America.'"

I don't really understand what he was supposed to apologize to plus-size-America about. Grouping Rosie in with them, or actually saying the word, "fat?"

Oh no!

Listen, fat is fat. I've been fat, and I admit it. I don't refer to it as my "plus-size years."

People need to stop being so sensitive and politically correct. Fat is fat. If you don't want to be fat, do something about it. Bottomline.

Should the Donald apologize to the Rosie? I don't care. I'm actually kind of looking forward to see what is said next.

Train smart,

RL

1 Comments:

Blogger mike andrew said...

fat is fat

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home