Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas

I know this time of year can be hard on you. Your mind and your body. You don't need me to tell you that people gain weight during the holidays. They eat bad, stress out and don't exercise. That is a recipe for disaster.

Try to focus on the real purpose of this season. Get together with family and enjoy your time together. The better your fitness is, the longer you'll be around to enjoy them.

I'm not going to be posting again until the 26th so I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. And don't forget to get in the holiday workout like I've mentioned before. That's right, exercise on Christmas day. Why? Well, because if you workout on Christmas than all the other days of the year should be no problem right?

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home