Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Weird time

I've always thought this week between Christmas and New Year's was a weird time. It's almost like this one week exists in some sort of time dilation like in Star Trek. It's hard to get people to focus during this week. They're busy thinking about vacation time, family, new presents they received, and just overall stressful holiday stuff.

But this morning I had a session with the ONLY client I had today due to vacations, she said something that reminded me why I do what I do. She said, "Ryan, this is the first time in my life I lost weight during the holidays. Thank you."

She should thank herself. I guided her but she's the one who did it.

All you need is the right information and the proper motivation and you can do anything you want. Even the impossible, losing weight during the holidays!


Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home