Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Go

I've been a bummed out ever since I heard about Steve Irwin yesterday. I am a fan. He was a guy who seemed super passionate about what he did. And that passion transformed him into an international celebrity. He has 2 little kids. I think that's what gets me the most. Makes one think, "what if something happened to me?"

When something like this happens it reminds you how fragile life really is. Anyone of us could go today. You never know. So I say you must live your life to the fullest. Don't let fear get in your way. Let your passion be your guide. Attack your dreams. Hunt them down and make them yours. If you want to get into awesome shape, get off your ass and do it. If you want to start a business, take that risk and do it. You only live once.

I know this might sound hokey, but it's the truth.

That's all I have for today. I'll get back to more cheery stuff tomorrow.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home