Friday, June 29, 2007

101.7 degrees

I have a little bit of a fever right now, and I don't feel so hot. Like us all, I hate being sick. Like, really really hate it.

The hardest part about it for me is to force myself to rest. I'm a very active person but I believe when you're sick you should rest. And it drives me nuts.

There was a time when I would force myself through working out whenever I was sick and I would end up being sick longer that I had to be. I remember the cold that convinced me to rest. It was just a regular ol' cold. Me and and everyone around me had it. But I kept working out, because I was convinced it would "burn off the germs."

Dumb.

I ended up having the cold for twice as long as the people around me. That convinced my stubborn mind that rest is a good thing...when you're sick that is.

Hopefully I'll be back to 100% by Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home