Monday, June 18, 2007

Stinky

I sweat a lot. A real lot. I suppose that means I'm in good shape. I'm no doctor but that makes sense doesn't it?

It can be kind of annoying at times. Especially in hot weather. If I bend over to pick something up too fast, boom, soaked. It doesn't smell though. That is one thing I've noticed.

Why am I talking about this?

Well, I was thinking of a wrestling coach I had once and how he said he never has body odor unless he doesn't work out for a couple days. He was convinced it was because the more he sweat the more toxins he got rid off which in turn led to less smelly sweat.

The thing is, sweat on it's own doesn't smell. The bacteria that grow in it after it is out the body is what smells. Some people have sweat that is really attractive to particularly stinky bacteria. And some people have sweat that bacteria leave alone.

Remember the smelly kid from elementary school? That poor guy had perspiration that the stinky bugs loved.

What's the point of this post? I'm not really sure. Exercise more, get the toxins out and you'll smell less. That's some down home wisdom right there.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home