Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nother level

When you exercise, how are you feeling? And I don't mean are you physically tired or sweaty? I mean how are you feeling in your head. What are you telling yourself?

"This is hard, I just want to get it over with." That's what most people think while they are forcing themselves through a mediocre workout. Not good.

You want to be celebrating in your head, before, during, and after your workout. Think, "I am a champion for doing this, I am an inspiration to others, I am proud." Think happy thoughts. Cheesy? Yes. Useful? Definitely.

Squash any thoughts of exercise being something to suffer through as soon as they pop into your head. Think of how thankful you are for your body. Think of how grateful you are to be alive. Then filter that energy into your workout and watch yourself soar to a "whole 'nother level."

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home