Thursday, May 31, 2007

Confidence

It's amazing what a little self-confidence can do.

It's also amazing how little of it the average person seems to have nowadays.

I've have several clients tell me, "oh I can't do that" referring to this or that exercise, without even trying it. I usually tell them to just try to do one, even if it is not perfect, just get it done. More often that not they are successful, and surprise themselves.

Then this cool thing happens. For the rest of the session they are like a new person. They give everything they have to everything I have them do. Then the next session if they hit a wall again I'll just remind them of "the time the did that" and it's right back to focused mode again.

Self-confidence can be grown and harvested. Once you get a little of it it will accumulate more and more, and before you know it there will be nothing you can't do.

Believe in yourself, and make it happen.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home