Friday, May 18, 2007

Heal me!

So that spot in my back is almost feeling better. I have been taking it easy for about 10 days and it is driving me crazy. Once you get to the point where exercise is a very important part of your life it really bothers you when you can't do as much as you would like. I tried to push it last weekend and ended up flaring the injury up. So I decided to go against character and be smart about it for once.
So basically I haven't done one upper-body exercise in over a week.

I guess I'm not invincible. Who woulda figured?

Sometimes it is important to use your head. Not your muscles. Actually, I couldn't ever turn my head when I first injured myself. But you know what I mean.

Anyway, after lots of painstaking rest I think I might be back in the game soon. And thank goodness because I couldn't take this passivity much longer.


Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home