Monday, May 14, 2007

One month

Today my son is one month old.

They grow up so fast.

Like all fathers I like to visualize what he will be like as he grows up. I have been pretty accurate with my daughter who is turning 4 soon. I am molding them into healthy strong people. My daughter thinks exercise is just a part of life. She also says McDonald's is yucky.

I see it as my responsibility as a father to do my best to make my kids into fit people. Fitness is so often overlooked by parents in general today, not just for their kids but for themselves too. Exercise does not have to be something that is dreaded. It can be fun, and if you do it often enough eventually it will always be fun because you'll start to enjoy challenging yourself. And teaching that to your kids can be one of greatest gifts you give them.

So he's one month now, I'll give him until 3 months before we start working on squats.

Be the example.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home