Thursday, June 14, 2007

Push

Pushing yourself to new limits is one of the scariest things you can do. Especially in fitness.

There was a time when the thought of doing some of the stuff I consider easy now seemed dang near impossible. And to be honest with you, at the time I was afraid of trying. I was afraid of failure, of criticism, and of causing harm to my body.

Once I was able to let all those fears go I began to eat that elephant one bit at a time.

I'm glad I was able to overcome my fears and push myself to new limits. The human body is capable of amazing things. The only thing stopping you is your fear. One small bite at a time will add up.

Remember, pushing yourself is not a bad thing. Just be smart about it, and don't care what anyone else says about you. Be a little selfish, after all, it's your body.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home