Friday, August 31, 2007

This is weird

My daughter survived her first day of Pre-K and I just got her on the bus for her second.

My wife took my son to his baby check-up at the doctor, so I find myself in a weird situation right now. I'm alone.

It's been a while. I could literally go do anything I want right now. I could just sit and watch some TV, get something to eat, even go out somewhere. But you know what I think I'll do, I'll workout. I know, surprised right? Well you know me, it's what I do.

It's such a challenge to fit exercise in, I struggle with it just like everyone. Except I make it a priority so it "must be done" in my eyes. I have no choice. Just like I must feed my kids. I must feed my body's need for movement. Thinking that way makes it a little easier.

Wow, lets see here, no one else is in the house so I can be as loud as I want. I won't be in danger of waking up any napping children. So I think I'll go throw around some of my throwing dummy apparatus. That's always fun, and a killer workout.

Find the time people. Find the time.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home