Monday, August 20, 2007

Back ouchy.

I had a little problem over the weekend. For some reason my back decided to hurt. Friday it hurt to walk. But then oddly enough, on Sunday it was fine.

I took it as my body telling me it was time to rest. So I didn't do anything on Friday. And it worked.

Sometimes it happens like that. Your body will sprout some new ache or pain that you can't figure out. You won't remember injuring it in anyway. It just hurts, it may hurt a lot.

When that happens just take a break. Do some deep breathing exercises and drink plenty of water. Perhaps do some light easy stretching to the area affected. Most of the time the problem will take care of itself.

Of course if it persists, go to the doc.

So far so good for me.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home