Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Stupid trampoline

I spent a big chunk of my afternoon in the emergency room with my daughter. We were having a bit too much fun on the trampoline and she ended up breaking her litttle innocent 4-year old ankle. I was surprised it was an actual fracture because when it happened it didn't seem that bad. I've never even had a broken bone before, she's only 4 and has already got that out of the way.

She has these little cute crutches that she is just figuring how to use.

Needless to say I haven't really given much thought as to what to post on here today.

So let me just leave you with another one of my favorite quotes for today,...

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."
-Sir Winston Churchill

Even if the enemy is a trampoline.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home