Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Stupid mother part 2

So I read today they decided to leave the boy with his mother. I think that's a good decision. But she needs help. She obviously doesn't know anything about proper nutrition for an 8-year-old.

I just don't by the excuses from parents of obese children who save they don't know what to do. Then you see in their kitchen and it is loaded with junk food. They buy the food and prepare the food.

I've heard them say before that other people bring their kids the food. Are you kidding me? Tell them to cut it out! It's your child. If you don't want someone bringing them food then tell them that.

Believe me folks, I was an obese kid. I know what it's like. Be strict with the food if you must. They may whine and complain now, but once they're old enough to understand why they'll be so grateful for what you taught them about eating healthy. It's is literally the gift of life.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home