Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cold shoulder

I'm sick and tired of people using cold weather as an excuse not to exercise.

You do not need to go outside to exercise. Everyone knows that.

Yet, I always hear this excuse this time of year. Oh and you know what? Soon it will be too hot to exercise. I think in autumn it might be to colorful outside to exercise, the foliage really messes with my focus. The crazy colors throw me off.

Listen people: Exercise is something you can do anywhere, anytime, in any conditions. The weather doesn't matter. What equipment you have or don't have does not matter. What matters is you. Your attitude. Your passion. You do nothing unless you want to.

You need to sit down with yourself and genuinely figure out the type of person you want to be. Then make it happen. Do you want to be a fat, lazy, excuse-maker? I know I never want to go back to that.

Be honest with yourself. Stop giving exercise the cold shoulder because of the weather (pun intended.)

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home