Friday, February 02, 2007

30 second workout!

Can you get a workout done in as little as 30 seconds?

Sure.

Let me tell you why.

If at this point all you can handle is 30 seconds of an exercise, then by all means do it and then tomorrow do 31 seconds.

You see, it all depends on where you are at, and on STARTING. It doesn't matter how bad off you think you are. If you can only jog in place for 30 seconds, that's fine.

It drives me nuts when people say, "I can't."

"I can't do that!"

"I'm too old to even think about doing that!"

Or whatever the excuse is.

Just start. The hardest repetition of any exercise is the first one you ever do, after you get started the hard part is over.

So stop selling yourself short. You can accomplish great things. It doesn't matter one bit where you start from, just that you start and never ever stop. No matter what.

Train smart,

RL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your commentaries on fitness. It really shows you have a lot of experience with not just exercise and routine but people.

I've recently started getting back in shape myself and I'm keeping track of it in a blog. I review your section quite a bit to stay motivated and keep my eyes fixed on the results and not the journey.

Be well and keep blogging!

Ray
http://fat2inshape.blogspot.com/

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home