Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cook it up

I just want to mention something today that most people don't really think about when they think about their fitness. It's a simple, common sense idea.

If you want to get into great shape it is important that you learn to cook. Yes, I said cook. You need to know what, and control what, you are putting inside your body. Ignorance is no excuse.

Human beings can learn anything if they open themselves up to it. If you're one of those people who think you can't cook, you are wrong. You can, you just choose not to. I know it may seem like a trivial matter but knowing how to prepare your own food, and also know what it takes to prepare food that you are served, is vital to ultimate control over your fitness.

One of my clients once told me they were getting enough protein because they ate lots of crackers.

If you don't see the humor in that, then you need to go learn.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home