Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Can't I just patch it up?

I saw this story on the news about some herbal patch made in China that claims to be able to burn fat away from wherever you place it on your body. They are even claiming that Chelsea Clinton used it to lose 26 pounds in a month.

Now let me just answer this question for you right now. It's not true. It's not possible. There is no quick fix.

It never ceases to amaze me how hard people will search for a way to avoid the hard work that must come with whooping your body into shape. There is NO WAY around it.

Some people actually believe that slapping on some sticky patch will melt fat from their body. Just think about that logically for a second.

I know, stupid, right?

They believe this stuff because they want so desperately for it to be true. Well, sorry folks, if you want to be in shape you're going to have come sweat with the rest of us. Don't worry, if you're smart about it you can find a way to make it fun. I promise.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home