Monday, July 09, 2007

Return

In case you didn't notice I took about a week off from posting. Mainly because that fever I had turned out to be something much more unholy. I'm guessing it was the flu. I had a fever for about 5 days straight and was tired as tired can be. Then by the time I was better it was the 4th of July and I decided just to take the rest of the week off.

But now I am back to 99%. You can always get better so you got to leave 1% open don't you? I never want to settle for being what I am currently forever. Life is about growth, if you aren't growing you're dying in my opinion.

So fear not my friends, I have returned to you.

Make sure you stay hydrated today. You'd be surprised how fast the body looses fluids when it is hot and humid. Today is going to be a hot one. Drink about twice as much water as you usually would, especially when you exercise.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home