Thursday, July 26, 2007

RLS?

I've been seeing a few ads for treatments for "restless legs syndrome," RLS for short.

Basically people feel the uncontrollable urge to move their legs when they are sitting or laying down. It's one of the new diseases out there.

I read an article by a doctor who has a reputation of being blunt and pulling no punches. He said people are developing RLS because their bodies want to move. They are sick of being sedentary. He said, and I quote, "If you have RLS, get off your ass and exercise everyday and it will go away."

I like his style. It also made me think.

I have never met someone who exercises regularly who complains of RLS. It's always people who don't do anything. Their bodies are craving movement. So if you have an urge to move your legs at the most inconvenient times don't go right to the drugs for treatment. Try 30 days of daily exercise and call me in the morning.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home