Friday, July 20, 2007

Class? Maybe...

I've been toying with the idea of putting together a fitness class somewhere. Since that is one of the questions I get asked all the time, "where can I come take your class?" Not all trainers do classes. My niche has been in-home training. I am not affiliated with any gym, and I have no office. My office is my car, and my gym is your house.

Anyway, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. It would not be an aerobics class, in fact it would be more of an anaerobics class. It would be short compared to most other classes I've seen before. Probably around 20 minutes, 30 at the most if you count warm-up and cool-down time. And it would be a great workout.

But I'm not sure, I would have to work out a deal with a gym owner somewhere and promote it somehow. Headaches I've done my best to avoid. However, I feel if I want to help the most people this is probably one of the best ways.

You see, I'm always trying to grow. You can never just stay the same, you are either growing or dying. And I want to grow, dying rubs me the wrong way.

So, if any of you out there know of a place that I should check out around the Lebanon , CT area, drop me a line and let me know about it.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home