Monday, September 10, 2007

Sprained

Turns out my daughter's ankle is just sprained. Good news. No more crutches, and back to school she goes tomorrow.

So today is a good day.

For some reason it appears the link to this blog has been taken off of the Norwich Bulletin's website. And it also seems impossible to contact them from there contact page as well. So I'm not sure what's going on.

Hopefully I'll have some answers tomorrow. I have been writing this blog every weekday for over a year. With very few missed days. So i can't see why they would have a reason to take me down while leaving some of the other's up who post much more infrequently.

So anyway, I'll get to the bottom of it hopefully.

Until then, work hard, sweat much, and grow to your potential.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home