Thursday, April 12, 2007

Almost

We're really getting down to the home stretch with my wife's pregnancy. She's officially due in 8 days but she keeps saying she feels like it is going to be soon. So you never know, it could be tonight.

I can't wait to meet my son. He's going to be big and handsome, just like his daddy. And if he's half as tough as his sister he'll be in good shape.

Being that I am an only child this whole idea of having more than one kid in the house is new to me. My entire life it was just me and my parents and the idea of someone else calling my parents Mom and Dad is just weird. I guess that's why some people say us only children are peculiar.

I just hope this delivery goes a little faster, last time it was 35 hours. I was awake for over 40. After all the adrenaline wore off I pretty much collapsed.

Anyway, that's what's on my mind today, nothing really about fitness but that's okay sometimes. There are other parts of life....I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home