Friday, April 20, 2007

SUDOKU!

I've been sort of hooked on Sudoku puzzles lately. Something about them really appeals to me. I've always enjoyed puzzles. As a kid I liked word searches the most. I've never been a fan of crosswords though. I mean I'll do them, but I don't get all into it.

I think the reason Sudoku, and other purely logic puzzles appeal to me is because there is only one answer and you can find that answer using only logic and reason. You don't have to know any big fancy book-learnin' words or math formulas. If you use your critical thinking you can get what you want.

The same holds true with fitness. You see, no matter what approach you use, what you train for, how long you train for, where you train etc.. As long as you do something you will get some results. It's logical. It common sense. There is no need to over complicate it.

Now once you realize that, you can start getting into specific styles of training. If you want to get good at lifting barbells and dumb bells, then go lift them. If you want to get good at running, go run.

Fitness has always had a sort of mystique around it. What should I do, and for how long???? There is that part of it and I'm not denying it. However, first understand, just moving is a good start. Get out there and move! It's logical isn't it?

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home