Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The champ is here.

Well, he was born on the 14th. Everything and everyone is perfect. He was 8lbs 11oz. of pure baby boy.

This time the whole labor was only about 16 hours long. I say 'only' because my daughter was 35 hours. Actually, once my wife got to the point when she had to push it only took 7 minutes. No drugs again, she's da man, or da WO-man I should say.

His first night home last night went good, he was up every 2-3 hours to eat but never had a crying fit or anything. We have been pretty lucky with the disposition of out babies, my daughter was never too bad either. I was actually expecting it to be much worse back when I was a first time father.

Now I have another little body to mold into all it can be fitness wise.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home