Friday, April 27, 2007

Ade or not to ade.

I had a client ask me about sports drinks this morning. My honest opinion is I don't like them. They are mostly sugar and other stuff you don't need.

All your body needs to hydrate is good ol' fashioned H2O.

Look at the labels on one of those things. You can't imagine the chemicals that are in there, along with the culprit of high fructose corn syrup.

I see people (especially kids) today drinking those sports drinks because they think they're healthy. They are the exact opposite. If you want to be healthy drink plenty of water. I know it seems just too simple, but it's the truth, all you need to drink is water. Water water water. Plain water.

And if you need to have some sort of "-ade" go make some natural lemonade with no sugar added.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home