Monday, October 08, 2007

Moody

I had another follow-up appointment with the eye doctor today. The eyes continue to get better. My left eye is at 20/20 while my right is lagging behind a little. But I was expecting that since my right eye has always been my weaker one. But overall I was happy with the news.

I was in a good mood so I when I got home I got my butt in the basement and banged out a 20 minute, killer workout. It consisted of only 2 exercises but takes just about everything you have. I've only seen a handful of people who can do the whole thing without taking a break during it. I couldn't even come close the first time I attempted it.

I think it's important to exercise when you feel good. Take advantage of your good moods.

Some people only workout at set times of day. I don't like that because say for some reason you are in a bad mood at that time of day, you probably won't workout as hard as you could. Now, that doesn't mean you don't workout if you are in a bad mood.

It means, take advantage of those times you are feeling pumped up. For me today it was just about dinner time and most people would not exercise then. But I felt like it so I did, and then I had dinner.

Sure, working out when you don't necessarily feel like it is and important trait to develop if you want long term success, but also learn to take advantage of your good moods, no matter when they strike you.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home