Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Only 4 easy payments of..

Poeple often ask me why I am so anti-equipment when it comes to exercise. It's not that I'm anti-equipment, it's that I'm pro-exercise. The "need" for equipment is often used as an excuse for people to not exercise.

"Oh, I would exercise if only I had a treadmill, but they're so expensive so I just can't exercise."

Something like that.


Or...

"I can't afford a gym membership so, poor me, I'm destined to be fat and lazy forever."

You do not NEED anything. Just your mind, body and a little space.

When I was growing up I got suckered into buying a few fitness gizmos off of late night infomercials. You know, those scientific breakthrough machines that were proven in a major university study to burn fat faster than anything previously conseived by the mind of man.

And what happens to those gizmos?

They end up taking up space in your closet, or under your bed.

You see, some piece of plastic or expensive machine will not get you into shape. Only your mind will.

Use equipment if you wish. But, they key word is USE.

Train smart,

RL

PS - Do you have any fitness gizmos laying around your house taking up space?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home