Friday, March 09, 2007

Ummmmm.....

Man, did I have a busy morning. Friday mornings are usually pretty full for me but today I had a couple things on top of the usual. So I am kind of beat, and as I write this it is only 2:30!

My brain is drawing a blank as to what to write about today. Which is rare for me. I think I need a nap or two.

Maybe I'll take this chance to ask any of you living in Norwich if you know anything about this place I passed today. I saw a big sign for "Norwich Judo Dojo." I've never noticed that place before. Do any of you know anything about it? I'm always looking for places to go do some combat sports. Might be a cool place to check out. If you know anything please post a comment.

I think that's it for today. Even though I'm tired I will be getting at least one good workout in today. Probably after my two naps though.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home