Monday, November 27, 2006

And so it begins....

Today is the big day for me. Wrestling season officially begins in the state of Connecticut. This day kicks off the busiest time of the year for me.

I'll have 3 hours of practice a day, with the exception of match days and Sundays. Match days can be anywhere between 3 hours or all day for a Saturday.

Then I have running my business and the regular things that go along with life. Oh, and I should say 'hi' to my wife and daughter every now and then.

My point is for the next few months I am going to have a very full schedule. It will be hard for me to make the time to exercise. But I will, because it is a priority.

Training yourself to think of exercise as a priority, as important as your family or job, or even eating and breathing, is the key of all keys to fitness. You can try every form or style or theory of fitness, but if you don't actually take the time to do it then it's worthless.

Make it a priority. A serious one. Not just words you tell yourself, but the bona-fide truth in your life.

That my friends, makes all the difference.

Okay, I need to go figure out how I'm going to beat on my wrestlers today, and get a workout in myself before practice.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home