Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey training

Since my favorite holiday is tomorrow I'm going to be taking it off from posting this blog. I'm sure you can understand. I'll be busy cooking (yes I cook, well too) since we're hosting festivities at my home this year.

But you can bet your butt I'll still find time to get a workout in. It's a little "tradition" I have with myself. I make myself get a hard workout in on holidays and my birthday. Days that most people would "treat" themselves by taking it off.

I do this because it is good mental training. I mean, if you're committed enough to workout on THOSE days then the rest of the days in the year should be no problem right?

This trick works wonders. You begin to think of yourself as the type of person who will exercise, no matter what. And that's the kind of person you want to be.

So I have to get up at about 5am to get the Turkey in the oven anyway, so I'll probably bang out a workout right after I get it in cookin' to get it out of the way.

Won't you join me?

Train smart,

RL

PS- Have a great Thanksgiving. Remember, everything in moderation. And be truly thankful for all you have in this awesome nation of ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home