Friday, November 03, 2006

Throwing you a Lifeline.

Even though I'm always telling people they don't need any equipment to get into great shape there are still some people that just refuse to believe it.

So today I am going to cave in and tell you about the best fitness equipment company out there. I'm getting nothing for this, I just love their products.

Now, for 3-4 years I didn't use one piece of equipment on my path to phenomenal functional fitness. And I still mostly just use my bodyweight. But, every now and then it's fun to mix it up with a little equipment use.

This is not big, bulky equipment. It's not iron weights, or stair climbers. All their stuff is easily portable. Sometimes I bring it with me to my clients to train them with some of it.

The company is Lifeline USA. Their website is lifelineusa.com

If you have any questions about a certain product or anything give them a call, they are great people. Or you can email me and ask, I've at least tried just about everything they offer.

Lately I'm big on the Power Sprinter w/ R10 cables, go check it out.

Lifeline USA, good stuff.

Train smart,

RL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home